Cradle’s FFP2 disposable ‘street’ mask is also available in a smaller size for children who are unable to meet healthy social distancing guidelines and need increased protection.
This single use surgical style mask has three layers of a fine-filtering mesh textile which filter out 94% of particles. The mask is fluid resistant and protects the wearer against large droplets and virus-laden air borne moisture and saliva.
This mask is for general public use and is not certified for medical use.
Designed, approved and manufactured under exacting CE standards the mask is certified and approved to meet EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and FFP2 grade.
View certification in images.
Subscribe for monthly or weekly deliveries to get 30% off your first order and 20% off all subsequent deliveries.
Bulk discount of 20% when you buy 5 packs.
- Single use, disposable mask
- Certified to meet EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and FFP2
- Three layers of micro-filtering to minimise cross contamination
- Filters out 94% of nanoparticles - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 94%
- Fluid resistant
- Super fine bio-degradable mesh textile
- Over-the-nose contouring strip for comfortable fit
- Comfortable elastic ear loops
- Dimensions: 140mmx95mm - fits most children
- Significantly higher protection than homemade masks
- Protects your children and the people around them when 2-metre social distancing is difficult or interrupted
- EAN 5060780530031