Cradle’s first washable mask is a striking monochrome design suitable for anyone looking for the most stylish FFP2 standard anti-virus protection.
This two-tone three layer mask is abrasion resistant cotton on the outside and soft hydrophilic cotton on the inside to prevent skin irritation. A central 'melt blown' filter traps at least 98% of 0.3 micron particles including virus-laden airborne saliva, bacteria, dust and pollen.
Hand washable in warm water, this mask is certified to meet EN14683 Type II and offers the best protection available in reusable masks.
The mask features ergonomic contouring around the nose and chin plus an adjustable nose bridge for maximum seal. A unique central contoured support prop holds the mask away from the face improving breathability and comfort and minimising skin irritation during extended use. The two latex-free straps are adjustable for a snug fit over the ears.
This reusable face mask is not classed as a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Bulk discount of 20% when you buy 5 masks.
- Outer layer: abrasion resistant cotton
- Central layer: melt blown filtration that traps 98% of 0.3 micron particles
- Inner layer: soft hydrophilic cotton liner that draws exhaled breath away from the face and through the mask to prevent over-heating
- Over-the-nose adjustable nose bridge for best fit and full seal
- Unique central contoured support prop for improved breathability and comfort
- Suitable for multiple reuse
- Hand washable in warm water
- Tested to EN14683 Type II with 98% BFE, FFP2 standard
- One size fits most adults
- Sold in single packs