Cradle’s FFP2 disposable 'clinical' mask is designed to offer enhanced levels of protection for clinicians or the general public who are unable to maintain healthy social distancing.
The mask is certified for medical use as it has been designed to limit the transmission of infective agents from clinical staff to patients during surgical procedures in medical settings.
This single use surgical style mask has three layers of a fine-filtering mesh textile which filter out 94% of particles. The mask is fluid resistant and protects the wearer against large droplets and virus-laden air borne moisture and saliva.
Designed, approved and manufactured under exacting CE standards the mask is certified and approved to meet EN 14683 Type IIR and FFP2 grade.
View certification in images.
Subscribe for monthly or weekly deliveries to get 30% off your first order and 20% off all subsequent deliveries.
Bulk discount of 20% when you buy 5 packs.
- Single use, disposable mask
- Certified for medical use EN 14683 Type IIR and FFP2
- Three layers of micro-filtering to minimise cross contamination
- Filters out over 98% of nanoparticles down to 0.3 microns - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) +98%
- Fluid resistant
- Super fine bio-degradable mesh textile
- Over-the-nose contouring strip for comfortable fit
- Comfortable Elastic Ear Loops
- One size (175mm x 95mm) fits most adults
- Significantly higher protection than homemade masks
- Protects you and the people around you when 2-metre social distancing is difficult or interrupted
- EAN 5060780530024
- Sold in packs of 10
Got a question? See our FAQs here