Cradle’s FFP2 disposable protective mask is designed to offer enhanced levels of protection for anyone unable to meet healthy social distancing guidelines.
This single use surgical style mask has three layers of a fine-filtering mesh textile which filter out 94% of particles. The mask is fluid resistant and protects the wearer against large droplets and virus-laden air borne moisture and saliva.
This mask is for general public use and is not certified for medical use - we like to call this one the 'street mask' as it's perfect for short shopping trips.
Designed, approved and manufactured under exacting CE standards the mask is certified and approved to meet EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and FFP2 grade.
View certification in images.
Subscribe for monthly or weekly deliveries to get 30% off your first order and 20% off all subsequent deliveries.
Bulk discount of 20% when you buy 5 packs.
- Single use, disposable mask
- Certified to meet EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and FFP2
- Three layers of micro-filtering to minimise cross contamination
- Filters out 94% of nanoparticles - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 94%
- Fluid resistant
- Super fine bio-degradable mesh textile
- Over-the-nose contouring strip for comfortable fit
- Comfortable elastic ear loops
- Dimensions: 175mm x 95mm - fits most adults (also available in child size)
- Significantly higher protection than homemade masks
- Protects you and the people around you
Got a question? See our FAQs here